Monday, June 30, 2008

Hamidah Osman continues to make a fool out of herself

After making racists remarks a few days ago, she must have been on so much heat that even the excuses she's giving sounds pure idiotic, befitting her status of course.

Today she comes out and says she asked that question with a pure heart to prove to her "friends" that the slur is not true.

Well Hamidah, a lot of my friends has been telling me that you are a bitch and you were fathered by 24 bastards. I don't agree to that statement and could you please tell me it's not true ?



===================================================================

The assemblymen had walked out because Sivakumar had barred Kubu Gajah assemblyman Datuk Seri Raja Ahmad Zainuddin Raja Omar from debating first as promised, she said.
“After we walked out, I received many responses from friends and observers who uttered that statement, saying it was true.
“That’s why I stood up the next day to bring it up. I didn’t agree with that statement and I wanted the speaker to agree with me,” she told reporters here on Monday.
The full context here

0 comments: