Friday, June 6, 2008

Been some time...

It's been some time since i blogged, bogged down with work is one of the reasons. Of course some of the recent events has made me turn to my filial friend Blogspot again...he he he...
Let's see what has happened recently ;
  • Petrol price has gone up to RM 2.70 per litre. That means an increase of RM200++ per month for me. Add the other indirect increases such as food, groceries and so on the likelyhood is I'm looking at close to RM300++ additional expenses a month. PM Badawi says the mantra again - change your lifestyle. I really am running out of "styles" to change now. Thinking of installing an NGV kit in my car.


  • Christiano Ronaldo is continuing is fine drama queen act by wooing Real Madrid. I'm a loyal fan of Manutd and I say sell the bugger for 100m pound if he's not loyal to the club anymore. And before doing that, put him in room with Wazza Rooney for a couple of hours so that Wazza can do some payback!


  • My close friend/colleague is contemplating taking over an overseas position. Bummer!


  • I'm in the midst of spending almost half year salary one something which might turn out to be completely wonderful OR a complete waste of money.
Hem.....

0 comments: